Lifespan Learning Events
- Summer Common Read
Jun 17, 2018 - Sep 8, 2018
This summer, First Parish invites all to join together for a common read. Please borrow or purchase a copy Justice on Earth: People of Faith Working at the Intersections of Race, Class, and the Environment. This book is a collection of essays by activist Unitarian Universalist writers, and we hope that it will give us all some language to explore a new approach to justice work at First Parish.
Summer Services at First Parish
We will gather in Parish Hall this summer as we engage in interactive worship, spoken joys and sorrows, with time to listen and be listened to.
- July 8 – Jane Beswick & Debbie Armstrong
- July 15 – Suzanne Adams
- July 22 – Bill McKenney
- July 29 – Regie O’Hare Gibson
- August 5 – Bobbie Hodson
- August 12 – Don Cohen
- August 19 – Brenda Prusak
- August 26 – Elisabeth Jas
- September 2 – Cammy Thomas
- Religious Education Enrollment - Our religious education program for children and youth from Pre-K through 12th grade runs from September through ...
- Summer Office Hours - Beginning June 25, the church office will be open from 8:30 AM to 1:30PM, Monday through Thursday. ...
- Children’s Choir Rehearsals - The First Parish Children's Choir is growing children's music ministry at First Parish. They rehearse on Sunday ...