Lifespan Learning Events
- Installation of Rev. Anne Mason
Mar 26, 2017
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Voices on the Green: Balancing on the Hyphen
Apr 7, 2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Dan Fenn presents, "What Really Happened That Day?"
Apr 17, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Spring Concert - A Broadway Cabaret
May 7, 2017
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Meet Our New Minister!
We are pleased to welcome our new minister, Rev. Anne Mason! As a minister, musician, counselor, preacher, and justice-seeker, Rev. Anne seeks to create a place where all can be authentic. She believes our Unitarian Universalist faith has the potential to heal so many who have not found a home in other denominations, and she looks forward to offering our message of radical hospitality to all who need it.
- Chalice Circles Online Registration - Looking for a safe space in which to question, to mourn, and to celebrate the gifts that ...
- Religious Education Enrollment - Pre-K through middle school classes begin September 18. Nursery is open for babies and toddlers beginning September ...
- Creative Callings, a/k/a Fiber Arts - All are welcome to participate in an informal group of members and friends who enjoy fiber arts. ...
- Church Office Hours - The church office is open from 8 AM - 3 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Children’s Choir Rehearsals - The First Parish Children's Choir will rehearse on Sunday mornings from 11:45 to 12:30 in the Parlor ...