Come hear Amy Archibald speak at First Parish Lexington on Sunday, September 25, 2016, at noon in Parker Hall. Amy, COO and veteran travel leader for Communities Without Borders, will share her experiences in Zambia helping orphaned and vulnerable children.
CWB travels annually to Zambia for a two-week service trip; plans are underway for the summer of 2017. Are you interested in finding out more? This may be of particular interest to First Parish Members and Friends with high school and college-aged students.
Highlights from previous trips:
- Experience a multi-dimensional itinerary that encompasses active participation
- Build cross-cultural relationships
- Contribute and distribute school supplies to local communities
- Visit community schools and secondary schools
- Immerse yourself with local Zambians in the compounds
- Assist with health screenings, teaching, and interacting with children
- Create memories that will last a lifetime.
We are announcing the establishment and details of the Al Jacobson / Communities Without Borders Traveling Fellowship at this meeting. You won’t want to miss it!
For more information, please email Margie Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org.