Ferry Beach Lodging 2023
Mar 6, 2023 - Apr 29, 2023
Lodging and Meals for Memorial Day Weekend (Friday – Monday):
Lodging – for 3 nights, per room or cottage
For an explanation of each type of lodging, see www.ferrybeach.org/lodging
- Dorm room – $240 (if two or more people share a room, this would be divided)
- Cross Cottage private room – $360
- Metz cabin, full cabin – $420
- Kelley Cottage, full cottage – $810 ($270 per room)
- Claflin Cottage, full cottage – $1080 ($270 per room)
- Morris Cottage, full cottage – $1080 ($270 per room)
- For camping rates, call Ferry Beach registration
Meal Plan – 7 meals, per person
7 meals = 3 meals on Saturday & Sunday, plus Breakfast on Monday (no lunch Monday)
- Adults (18 years +) – $105 (for 7 meals)
- Youth (9-17 years) – $87.50 (for 7 meals)
- Children 8 years and younger – free
There will be no a la carte meals due to COVID restrictions.
Pre-prepared foods are prohibited in the dining hall (e.g. take-out meals) but pre-packaged foods are permitted (e.g. bag of chips).
The DeWolfe Dining room will not be open Friday evening, but the Dolphin Room (former dining room in Quillen) will be available for gathering at any time.
For any questions about lodging and meals, please call Ferry Beach registration.
If you don’t get a person, DO leave a message.